My Dream House Tour

white candle
Hi, friend! So, Hannah inspired me to do a dream house post, so that's what I'm doin' today. ;)

I'm just taking some of my favorite home ideas from Pinterest so you all can see significant rooms I'd love in my dream house. ๐Ÿ˜ I've always kind of liked the traditional look, but I might throw in some other styles, too. Because where's the fun in sticking to one style? Okay, here we go!

My Dream House Tour

EXTERIOR

I wasn't going to add a driveway pic but then I saw this... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I L.O.V.E this house!! It has that colonial feel with a large driveway and TREES... trees are a must.

Here's the same one in the SNOW!


ENTRYWAY

I love this! It's large and spacious, but also still warm and blends with the 'colonial' exterior.

And something like this for the staircase.


LIVING ROOM

The windows!! ๐Ÿ˜ I've always wanted tall ceilings for a living room, too.

KITCHEN

I love this kitchen! I'd love to have a large island. Plus it's spacious, and I like the little dining area and windows, especially.


FORMAL DINING ROOM



FAMILY ROOM

The more 'casual' living room. I even love the fact that it has access to a patio. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


MASTER BEDROOM




MASTER BATHROOM


With a clawfoot tub like this on the other side... ๐Ÿ˜›


GIRL'S BEDROOM


BOY'S BEDROOM



NURSERY


And the other side... ๐Ÿ˜ I've always wanted a fireplace and a little 'play' area in the nursery, kind of like the old-fashioned 'nurseries.'



KID'S BATHROOM



OFFICE



SUNROOM

I've always wanted a sunroom to watch the rain, or just relax with the beautiful surrounding views!


BACKYARD

One word: pool. This fountain is pretty, too. ๐Ÿ˜

Also, I want a large garden and some shaded areas to read books in and enjoy the views. Like a life-sized fairy garden. ๐Ÿ˜„

MISCELLANIOUS

I think this would be so cool for a hallway.

I also love this house for all the trees and the greenhouse/sunroom in the back.

I think this bedroom is so cool... I love the French-iness.


Well, there's my dream house for you! I hope you enjoyed it!

What rooms were your favorite? What kind of styles would you like in YOUR dream house?

4 comments

Comments make my day!! I would love to hear what you think, but please keep comments clean. xoxo